RBI grade B officer recruitment 2017: Applications open for 161 posts, check here
RBI recruitment 2017: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started the recruitment process for Grade B (General) officers for DR, DEPR and DSIM Common Security Group stream posts today. Interested candidates can apply for the posts from the official website of the RBI.
The online examinations will be held on June 17 and July 6 and 7, 2017. The use of mobile phones and other electronic devices are prohibited in the exam centres. Candidates should be at least 21 years old and no older than 30 to be eligible for the posts (the upper age limit is subject to relaxation). The minimum qualifications for each post are provided on the official website.
Pay scale: Basic pay of Rs 35,150 per month and gross emoluments approximately up to Rs 67,933 monthly with added benefits according to performance and qualifications.
Read | SBI PO recruitment 2017: Apply for 2313 posts, know important dates
Posts available: 161
Officers in Grade ‘B’ DR (General)- 145
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DEPR- 12
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DSIM- 4
Application/registration process begins- May 3, 2017
Application/registration process ends- May 23, 2017
Officers in Grade ‘B’ DR (General) online exam phase I- June 17, 2017
Officers in Grade ‘B’ DR (General) online exam phase II- July 7, 2017
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DEPR online exam paper I- June 17, 2017
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DEPR online/written exam paper II and III- July 6 and 7, 2017
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DSIM online exam paper I- June 17, 2017
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DSIM online/written exam paper II and III- July 6 and 7, 2017
Read | Top reasons why banking jobs remain a fad among Indians
Steps to apply for RBI Grade B officer posts:
– Go to the official website of the RBI (rbi.org.in)
– Follow the link to Opportunities@RBI at the bottom of the home page.
– Roll the mouse over the “Current Vacancies” tab and click on “Vacancies”.
– Click on the link for “Direct Recruitment for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – 2017”.
– Read through the instructions carefully and click on the link for the “Online Application Form”.
– Fill in your details and submit the application form.
– Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.