MBOSE Tura HSSLC Results 2017: Mbose.in Meghalaya Board class 12th HSSLC Exam Results 2017 declared
HSSLC Results 2017: The long wait is over, Meghalaya Board Results 2017 have now been declared on Meghalaya Board of School Education Tura's website. Students who appeared for the Meghalaya 12th Board examination can now check their MBOSE HSSLC Results 2017/ MBOSE 12th Result 2017 on the following websites - mbose.in, results.mbose.in, megresults.nic.in.
MBOSE Tura results 2017 for all the streams - Science, Commerce and Vocational have been announced together.
In 2016, Meghalaya HSSLC Results were declared on May 9. The pass percentage was 74.04%, with 21083 students appearing for Meghalaya Class 12th examination, and 15609 managing to pass.
MBOSE Class 12th 2017 examination were conducted this year between March 3 and March 29.
MBOSE 12th students are expected to stay calm, as mbose.in, results.mbose.in, megresults.nic sites may take time to load due to heavy traffic.
Steps to check MBOSE Class 12th Exam Result 2017:
1. Visit the official website of Meghalaya Board of School Education - mbose.in, results.mbose.in or megresults.nic.in
2. Click on 'MBOSE 12th Results 2017'
3. Fill out necessary details like your roll number, name, date of birth.
4. Click HSSLC Results 2017 and 'Submit'
5. There it is. Your Tura Result 2017 will be flashed on the screen.
6. Now, take a printout for future reference.
The MBOSE 12th Results 2017 can also be accessed from the websites mentioned in this document.
The MBOSE HSSLC Results 2017 will also be available through SMS on mobile phones.
The students from the Science stream can avail their results in the following way:
1. MBOSE12S<space>RollNumber send it to 56263
2. SMS MBOSE12S <space> Roll number Send it to 5676750
The students from the Commerce Stream can avail their results in the following way:
1. MBOSE12C<space>RollNumber send it to 56263
2. SMS MBOSE12C <space> Roll number Send it to 5676750
About Meghalaya Board of School Education:
The legislation for the setting up of the Meghalaya Board of School Education to regulate, supervise and control school education in the State of Meghalaya came into force on September 25, 1973 under the Meghalaya Board of School Education Act, 1973 (Meghalaya Act 10, 1973). The Board was inaugurated by the Honourable Chief Minister of Meghalaya, Late Captain WA Sangma on October 19, 1973 in the State Central Library Auditorium, Shillong.
Meghalaya Board of School Education has a Cell/Branch at Shillong under an Assistant Secretary entrusted with the MSLC and PSLC Examination works in Khasi and Jaintia Hills. But the Cell now has to take greater responsibilities with the number of Examinations conducted by the Board having increased.