TSPSC teacher recruitment 2017: Apply for 5289 posts, check details here
TSPSC teacher recruitment 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the notification for 5289 government teacher posts in the state. Candidates who are interested in applying for the TSPSC teacher posts can do so from the official website before May 4, 2017.
“Over 8,000 teachers will be recruited for the newly set up 529 residential schools. Earlier, a notification for these recruitments was withdrawn due to some issues pertaining to educational qualification of aspiring candidates,” Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari said. He added that TSPSC will invite the application for 17,000 such posts.
Post Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies- 921
Physical Director (School) in Residential Educational Institutions Societies- 6
Trained Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies- 4362
Read | TSPSC teachers’ recruitment 2017: Notification to fill 17,000 posts to release soon, says Minister
– Candidates should be at least 18 years old and no older than 44. The upper age limit is subject to relaxation.
– The eligibility quotient and minimum education qualification for the posts are available in notifications provided by TSPSC. Candidates are requested to go through the specifications thoroughly before applying.
Online application fee- Rs 200
Examination fee- Rs 120
Candidates of the reserved categories and the unemployed are exempt from the fee.
Candidates will first have to appear for a preliminary screening test, clearing which they can appear for the main (objective type) exam. The marks obtained in the screening test will not be counted in the final selection.
Steps to apply for the TSPSC teacher posts:
– Go to the official website for the TSPSC (tspsc.gov.in).
– Click on the link to the recruitment page.
– Read the instructions and details provided beside the post of your preference.
– Click on “Application Submission”.
– Register and apply.
– Download a copy and take a print out of the application form for further reference.