ONGC recruitment 2017: Apply for 721 posts, check here
ONGC recruitment 2017: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for 721 graduate trainee posts at the E 1 level in Engineering and Geo-Sciences. Interested candidates can apply online at the ONGC official careers website.
The selection for the 16 different posts will be done through the GATE score of the candidate. The maximum age limit is 30 years, while for AEE (drilling/cementing), it is 28. The age limit is subject to relaxation with reserved categories.
Read | GATE 2017: Career options for low and good scorers
Vacancy details for ONGC:
AEE (Cementing) Mechanical- 15
AEE (Cementing)Petroleum- 2
AEE (Civil)- 25
AEE (Drilling) Mechanical- 56
AEE(Drilling) Petroleum- 4
AEE (Electrical)- 82
AEE (Electronics)- 28
AEE (Instrumentation)- 20
AEE (Mechanical)- 74
AEE (Production) Mechanical- 59
AEE(Production) Petroleum- 29
AEE(Production) Chemical- 99
AEE (Reservoir)- 18
Geophysicist (Surface)- 28
Geophysicist (Wells)- 25
Materials Management Officer- 30
Programming Officer- 9
Transport Officer- 13
Read | GATE 2017: All you need to know
Application process begins- April 12, 2017
Application process ends- April 27, 2017
Uploading of scanned documents- May 7 to May 14, 2017 (tentative)
Interviews- May 23 (tentative)
GATE score- 60 marks
Interview- 15 marks
Qualification- 25 marks
Steps to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee posts:
– Go to the official website for the ONGC (ongcindia.com).
– Click on the recruitment notice that says “Online applications for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciples through GATE-2017”.
– Read the information provided on the page and check your eligibility.
– Click on “Apply online”.
– Accept the declaration and click on “Continue”.
– Enter your GATE registration ID, email address and phone number.
– Go on “Click to verification”
– Fill the details in the fields provided, follow the steps and submit your application.
– Take a print out of the application form.