Cabinet approves MoU between India, Australia on cooperation in health(स्वास्थ्य)
The Union Cabinet chaired by(की अध्यक्षता में हुई) Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the MoU between India and Australia on cooperation in the field of health and medicine(औषधि).
The main areas of cooperation include the following:
1. Communicable diseases such as Malaria and TB;
2. Mental Health and Non-Communicable Diseases;
3. Anti-Microbial Resistance(प्रतिरोध) and responding to public health emergencies;
4. Regulation of Pharmaceuticals,vaccines and medical devices;
5. Digital Health;
6. Tobacco Control; and
7. Any other area of cooperation decided mutually between the two countries.
The MoU will involve cooperation through joint initiatives in the Health Sector and strengthen bilateral ties (द्विपक्षीय संबंध) between India and Australia.